What is new in version 1.8.12
* Fixes SF #1041: Some GPLv2 license headers were outdated
(reported by Emmanuel Seyman)
* Fixes SF #1044: tt-rss API changed (we now support only 1.6 API)
(patch by Sebastian Noel)
* Fixes XHTML errors caused by extra tags from tt-rss
* Update of German translation
Read articles when offline.
Never read headlines twice from multiple devices!
Full Google Reader and TinyTinyRSS sync!
Supports Google Reader labels (folders)!
Permanently save headlines in news bins.
Match items using search folders.
Install Liferea 1.8.12 in ubuntu 12.10
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:liferea/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install liferea
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu news aggregator
- errors were encountered while processing: liferea
- liferea ppa ubuntu raring
- liferea ppa
- lifera ppa
- install liferea in ubuntu 10
- failed to remove ‘/usr/share/doc/liferea’: directory not empty
- news aggregator for ubunu
- news aggregator linux
- only root opens liferea