multicd.sh is a shell script designed to build a multiboot CD image containing many different Linux distributions and/or utilities.
The advantages to making a CD with this script are:
* You don't need to burn multiple CDs for small distributions.
* If you already have the ISO images, it is not necessary to download them again.
* When a new version of one of the distributions is released, you can simply download the new version and run the script again to build a new multiboot image.
Install multicd in Ubuntu
First you need to download multicd.sh from here
Now you need to open terminal and go to the location where did you downloaded the previous step in my case /home/ruchi/
From the terminal run the following commands
cd /home/ruchi/ (this may be different for you)
Open a terminal, go to the multicd folder and type:
chmod +x multicd-5.1.sh
The script will detect which images are present and make a CD for you. They will appear on the menu of the final CD in the order they are listed
Source from here
Incoming search terms:
- multicd sh
- multicd download
- multicd sh download
- Download multicd
- multicd tutorial
- install multicd sh ubuntu
- multicd linux download
- instalar multicd sh ubuntu
- multicd sh tutorial german