Learn about everything you'll need to build and maintain your Linux servers, and to deploy Web applications to them.
Whether you're planning on running Linux at home, or on a leased Web Server, this book will walk you step-by-step through all of the common administration tasks, from managing traffic reporting to log-file rotation. This guide even includes step-by-step instructions on installing Linux, Apache 2.0, PHP 5 and MySQL 4.1 on a home or office development server, so you can test all of your applications before rolling them out.
Incoming search terms:
- Run Your Own Web Server Using Linux & Apache
- run your own web server using linux & apache pdf
- apache web server tutorial pdf for linux
- web server in linux pdf
- apache web server tutorial pdf download
- using apache2 on linux for beginners pdf
- Run Your Own Web Server Using Linux & Apache PDF download
- uild your own server ubuntu
- Run Your Own Web Server Using Linux & Apache free download
- linux web server setup pdf