This guide will introduce you to the world of Software Architecture.
This 162 page guide will cover topics within the field of software architecture including: software architecture as a solution balancing the concerns of different stakeholders, quality assurance, methods to describe and evaluate architectures, the influence of architecture on reuse, and the life cycle of a system and its architecture. This guide concludes with a comparison between the professions of software architect and software engineer.
Incoming search terms:
- software architecture pdf
- software architecture books pdf
- software architecture for developers pdf
- pdf architect ubuntu
- ubuntu software architecture
- Software Architecture book pdf
- ubuntu architecture
- ubuntu architektur software
- pdf software for ubuntu
- Architectures for Software Systems pdf