In SQLite 3 with PHP Essential Training, Bill Weinman addresses all of SQLite's major features in the context of the PHP environment.
This tutorial covers the fundamentals of SQLite, including a thorough overview of its unique data type system, expressions, functions, transactions, views, and event triggers. A functional CRUD application and web site testimonial engine are demonstrated, and a quick-start guide is included to get experienced developers up and running fast. Topics include:
* Using the exercise files
* Creating a database
* Storing text
* Reading data from multiple tables with JOIN
* Matching patterns with LIKE
* Changing parts of a string with REPLACE
* Using transactions in SQLite
* Searching within a result set
* Automatically updating a table with a trigger
Along with the free video training tutorials you will also receive monthly offers, tips, and insider information you won't hear elsewhere—including special discounts extended to newsletter subscribers.
After taking advantage of the free video training, you can access all of Lynda.com's video tutorials by becoming a member of the Online Training Library®. Membership plans start at $25 per month, and require no long-term commitment.
Incoming search terms:
- sqlite 3 with php essential training torrent
- sqlite 3 with php essential training
- Books& Video Training on Ubuntu Systems
- SQLite 3 with PHP