The Ubuntu team is very pleased to announce the release of Ubuntu 12.10 for Desktop, Server, Cloud, and Core products.
There is no longer a traditional CD-sized image, DVD or alternate image, but rather a single 800MB Ubuntu image that can be used from USB or DVD. Users who previously installed using LVM or full-disk encryption via the alternate CD will find that these installation targets are supported by the consolidated image in 12.10.
With the Ubuntu 12.10, ARM desktop images are now standard Ubuntu live images as known from other architectures. To install these images you should have a USB disk as target device.
You can check Ubuntu 12.10 (Quantal Quetzal) Screenshots from here
Incoming search terms:
- screen capture ubuntu 12 10
- screenshot in ubuntu 12 10
- ubuntu 12 10 desktop screenshots
- how to screenshot ubuntu 12 10
- screen shot ubuntu 12 10
- ubuntu 12 10 screen capture
- how to screenshot on ubuntu 12 10
- screenshot of ubuntu 12 10
- screenshots in ubuntu 12 10
- ubuntu screenshot 12 10