A handy tool to build an Ubuntu based GNU/Linux distribution.Ubuntu Builder is a simple tool to create your own distribution. It allows to download, extract, customize in many ways and rebuild the ubuntu images. You can customize i386 and amd64 desktop ISO images.
What is new in version 2.4.0
Here is the day. The new v2.4.0 has been released! This version brings the support for Ubuntu Raring Ringtail 13.04 and drops the ones for Lucid Lynx and Oneiric Ocelot. Various bug fixed and a new translation added.
Unfortunately, the Ubuntu Mini Remix project has not yet released the new 13.04 images, so they won't be available for the download. When these images will be ready, a new version of the program will come out.
Install ubuntu builder 2.4.0 in ubuntu 13.04/12.10/12.04
Open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:f-muriana/ubuntu-builder
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install ubuntu-builder
Incoming search terms:
- Ubuntu Builder 2 4 0
- ubuntu builder репозиторий
- ubuntu builder tutorials
- Ubuntu Builder 2 4 0 date:2013*
- ubuntu builder latest release
- full tutorial ubuntu builder
- ubuntu builder ubuntu 13 10
- ubuntu builder installation instructions
- ubuntu builder 2 5 download terminal
- ubuntu builder 2 4 install