YAPET is a text based password manager using the Blowfish encryption algorithm. Because of its small footprint and very few library dependencies, it is suited for installing on desktop and server systems alike.
The text based user interface allows to run YAPET easy and painlessly in a Secure Shell session.
Install YAPET in ubuntu
download .deb package from here once you have deb package you can install by double cliking on it
Incoming search terms:
- text-based shell user interface
- password encryption software ubuntu
- how to use yapet in ubuntu
- yapet password manager
- yapet comments
- use yapet
- ubuntu encrypted password
- ubuntu encrypt password
- ubuntu blowfish encryption