Webmail for Linux Desktops provides a generic mailto: handler and webmail config dialog that lets the user choose his preferred webmail provider on first run and through the desktops Preferences->Webmail facility.
When clicking on mailto: links on your desktop or in your browser desktop-webmail will take care that the user gets redirected to his webmail of choice's compose webpage with the proper fields pre-filled in.
Currently default webmail providers are: Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and Zoho.
Currently this is available for ubuntu lucid
Install this application using the following command from your terminal
sudo aptitude install desktop-webmail
Credit goes here
Incoming search terms:
- @aol @comcast @hotmail @gmail @yahoo
- @hotmail @gmail @yahoo
- @aol @comcast @hotmail @gmail @yahoo loc:ES
- desktop webmail
- @yahoo @gmail @hotmail @aol
- USA JOB SEEKERS @HOTMAIL @AOL COM @GMAIL COM @HOTMAIL COM
- rose @yahoo @hotmail
- paul@yahoo com@hotmail com@gmail com@aol com