Webmail for Linux Desktops provides a generic mailto: handler and webmail config dialog that lets the user choose his preferred webmail provider on first run and through the desktops Preferences->Webmail facility.
When clicking on mailto: links on your desktop or in your browser desktop-webmail will take care that the user gets redirected to his webmail of choice's compose webpage with the proper fields pre-filled in.
Currently default webmail providers are: Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and Zoho.
Currently this is available for ubuntu lucid
Install this application using the following command from your terminal
sudo aptitude install desktop-webmail
Credit goes here
Incoming search terms:
- @aol @comcast @hotmail @gmail @yahoo
- @hotmail @gmail @yahoo
- @aol @comcast @hotmail @gmail @yahoo loc:ES
- desktop webmail
- @aol @hotmail @gmail @yahoo
- @gmail @yahoo @aol @comcast @hotmail
- integrate hotmail with ubuntu desktop
- how to access gmail from yahoo
- zimbra desktop-webmail linux