Some of Guayadeque Features
Play mp3, ogg, flac, wma, wav, mpc, mp4, ape, ...
Configurable crossfader engine
Configurable Silence detector to avoid listening to silence between tracks
Read and write tags in all supported formats
Allow to catalogue your music using labels. Any track, artist or album can have as many labels you want
Smart play mode that add tracks that fit your music taste using the tracks currently in play list
Ability to download covers manually or automatically
Suggest music using last.fm service
Allow fast access to any music file by genre, artist, album, etc
Play and Record shoutcast radios
...And many more
What is new in Guayadeque 0.3.5
* Allow to select tracks from album browser zoon cover mode
* Added load defaults in shortcuts preferences
* Added cue support
* Allow to change language from Preferences -> General
* All playlists but the dynamic playlists with sort defined can be sorted by any criteria.
* Added collections support. You can define as many collections as you want.
Install Guayadeque 0.3.5 in ubuntu
open the terminal and run the following commands
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:anonbeat/guayadeque
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install guayadeque