In this cheat sheet you will find a bunch of the most common Linux commands that you're likely to use on a regular basis.
On most systems you can lookup detailed information about any command by typing man command_name. You will need to be root user in order to use some of these commands. Be extremely careful as root if you're not 100% sure about what you're doing. You can make your system unusable. Even if you have a dual boot setup you may not be able to access any of your installed operating systems. Also with this free cheat sheet you will receive daily updates on new cool websites and programs in your email for free, courtesy of MakeUseOf.
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu commands cheat sheet
- ubuntu linux commands cheat sheet
- linux command reference cheat sheet
- linux commands cheat sheet
- ubuntu cheat sheet
- ubuntu server commands cheat sheet
- ubuntu command cheat sheet
- linux command cheat sheet
- ubuntu command reference
- ubuntu free books