This tutorial will explain howto install GUI Program to install ath9k_htc.This is the list of supported chip sets.
you can find your usb wireless chipset with the command
if the driver support your chipset, continue.
First you need to download .deb package from here you can install this by double clicking on it
After opening the program for installation the driver from menu -- Applications -- System Tools -- ath9k_htc-install
and follow the instructions to make installing the driver.
* Every time where upgrade kernel, must be run the program.
* It is ??? necessary to connect the internet to run the program.
* The .deb package is tested on Ubuntu 10.04 32bit but logically it can be work in all versions.
Check more information from here
Incoming search terms:
- ath9k_htc ubuntu
- atheros linux driver
- ubuntu ath9k_htc
- ath9k_htc ubuntu 12 04
- ath9k_htc driver
- GUI Program to install ath9k_htc
- how to install ath9k_htc
- atheros linux
- ath9k_htc driver download