How to install Ailurus 10.01 in Ubuntu / Kubuntu / Xubuntu
Ailurus is a system enhancement application. It helps to install software which is outside official repository. It helps to add/remove third party repositories, and to change system settings.
Ailurus 10.01's main focus is on providing more system enhancement knowledge and improving usability.
* Display information about BIOS, motherboard, CPU and battery.
* Change some GNOME settings.
* Install/remove some applications which are not provided in the official Ubuntu apt repository.
* Detect the speed of apt mirrors and find the fastest one.
* Enable/disable some third party repositories.
Ailurus was originally called "Ubun-student".
First you need to download .deb package from here using the following command
Now you have ailurus_10.01-0revision1_all.deb. Install this package using the following command
sudo dpkg -i ailurus_10.01-0revision1_all.deb
After you install it, you can launch Ailurus from "Applications"->"System tools".