This guide was created as an overview of the Linux Operating System, geared toward new users as an exploration tour and getting started guide, with exercises at the end of each chapter.
For more advanced trainees it can be a desktop reference, and a collection of the base knowledge needed to proceed with system and network administration. This book contains many real life examples derived from the author's experience as a Linux system and network administrator, trainer and consultant. They hope these examples will help you to get a better understanding of the Linux system and that you feel encouraged to try out things on your own.
Incoming search terms:
- introduction to linux pdf
- introduction to linux - a hands on guide
- introduction to linux a hands on guide
- Introduction to Linux
- introduction ubuntu
- download free pdf of introduction to linux book
- linux os introduction pdf
- ntroduction to linux – a hands on guide pdf
- Linux hands on guide
- intrucdion to linux pdf