This guide was created as an overview of the Linux Operating System, geared toward new users as an exploration tour and getting started guide, with exercises at the end of each chapter.
For more advanced trainees it can be a desktop reference, and a collection of the base knowledge needed to proceed with system and network administration. This book contains many real life examples derived from the author's experience as a Linux system and network administrator, trainer and consultant. They hope these examples will help you to get a better understanding of the Linux system and that you feel encouraged to try out things on your own.
Incoming search terms:
- introduction to linux pdf
- introduction to linux - a hands on guide
- introduction to linux a hands on guide
- introduction ubuntu
- Introduction to Linux
- introduction to linux operating system pdf
- introduction to linux free download
- introduction of linux operating system in pdf
- introduction to linux os pdf
- Introduction to Linux pdf downloading