The central piece of musicGuru is its Design Board. The Design Board is a virtual workspace that lets you safely play around with your music collection's structure. No changes are actually made to your collection until you decide to materialize your design.
The Design Board has several features to modify the structure of your collection such as mass renaming based on tags, splitting to CDs and name conflicts resolution. Here are a couple of things you can do with musicGuru:
* Rename your songs automatically using their ID3 tags.
* Merge collections together.
* Archive your collection to CD in an organized way.
* Archive only songs that you haven't archived yet.
Install musicguru in ubuntu
Download deb packages from here you can install deb package by double clicking on it.
musicGuru supports MP3, WMA, AAC (iTunes), OGG, AAC lossless and FLAC formats.
Incoming search terms:
- ubuntu music management
- music management for ubuntu
- ubuntu manage music
- music managment ubuntu
- music guru ubuntu
- ubuntu how to to manage music
- ubuntu manage music collection
- manage music collection ubuntu
- ubuntu music collection manager
- ubuntu music manage