A comprehensive collection of Linux security products and explanations in the most simple and structured manner on how to safely and easily configure and run many popular Linux-based applications and services.
This 800+ page eBook is intended for a technical audience and system administrators who manage Linux servers, but it also includes material for home users and others. It discusses how to install and setup a Linux server with all the necessary security and optimization for a high performance Linux specific machine. It can also be applied with some minor changes to other Linux variants without difficulty.
Incoming search terms:
- Securing & Optimizing Linux: The Hacking Solution (v 3 0)
- securing & optimizing linux the hacking solution v 3 0 pdf download
- linux the hacking solution pdf
- Linux Hacking Solution pdf
- securing and optimizing linux pdf
- securing & optimizing linux the hacking solution (v 3 0) pdf
- securing & optimizing linux: the hacking solution (v 3 0) pdf
- securing & optimizing linux: the hacking solution (v 3 0
- securing and optimizing linux the hacking solution pdf
- securing and optimizng linux