This tutorial provides instructions on upgrading to KUbuntu 9.10 (code name “Karmic Koala”), the most recent release of KUbuntu, released on the 29th of October 2009.
Procedure to Follow
One your desktop notifies will inform you about the 9.10 update
If it has not prompted you you can make it run the upgrade. Type Alt-F2 and type into the box
Follow on screen instructions
If you get an error stating one of these possibilities:
* Upgrading to a pre-release version of Ubuntu
* Running the current pre-release version of Ubuntu
* Unofficial software packages not provided by Ubuntu
try executing the following:
--configure -a' in a terminal.
Afterwards, reboot, and try the upgrade again. This should help to fix any broken packages that are missing due to upgrade problems.
More details check here
Incoming search terms:
- upgrade kubuntu 9 04
- kubuntu 9 04 upgrade
- upgrade kubintu 9 04 to kubuntu 9 10 error
- upgrade kubuntu 9
- upgrading kubuntu 9 04
- update kubuntu 9 04
- upgrade kubuntu 9 04 to 13 04
- upgrade kubuntu from 9
- UpgradeKubuntu9 04(Jaunty)to9 10(Karmic)|UbuntuGeek
- upgrading from kubuntu jaunty to 9 10