Install and launch multiple versions of Firefox while using the default installation and without affecting the default user profile. It also allows to turn any installed version into the default browser, to be used with the user default profile.
* install and launch multiple versions of Firefox while using the default installation
* turn any installed version into the default browser, to be used with the user default profile.
* check the downloaded file hash numbers against those provided by Mozilla, through the browser context
The extension installs each version on a separate folder and create a separate profile for each one, which allows to run multiple versions at the same time, by using the -no-remote option.
Download FoxTester from here
Incoming search terms:
- how to install two versions of firefox in ubuntu
- multiple versions of firefox ubuntu
- download multiple versions of firefox
- two versions of firefox on ubuntu
- how to setup two firefox versions in ubuntu
- install multiple versions of firefox on ubuntu
- installar many versions of firefox ubuntu
- install mulitple version of firefox in ubuntu