Install HPLIP on ubuntu 13.04/12.10
First you need to download latest HPLIP drivers file from here.Once you have this file run the following command from your terminal.
The above command starts the HPLIP automatic installer and follow the on screen instructions.
Using hp-setup to configure your printer
Select How Your Printer will be Connected to Your Computer
Select the Printer to be Configured
Select the PPD file (or driver) to be Used for Your Printer
The PPD files (drivers) which are most similar to your printer are displayed. Select the appropriate PPD file for your printer.
Confirm the Printer Settings and Finish the Configuration Process
Click "AddPrinter" to complete the printer setup process:
Incoming search terms:
- psc hp 2542 drivers ububtu13 10
- hp printer drivers for ubuntu
- hp printer
- hp 2542 drivers for linux
- linux ubuntu 9 hp printer drivers
- linux hp打印机驱动
- install hp printer to ubuntu 14 04
- hplip scan to folder
- hplinux imaging and printing
- configure hp printer on ubuntu 14 04