Install HPLIP on ubuntu 13.04/12.10
First you need to download latest HPLIP drivers file from here.Once you have this file run the following command from your terminal.
The above command starts the HPLIP automatic installer and follow the on screen instructions.
Using hp-setup to configure your printer
Select How Your Printer will be Connected to Your Computer
Select the Printer to be Configured
Select the PPD file (or driver) to be Used for Your Printer
The PPD files (drivers) which are most similar to your printer are displayed. Select the appropriate PPD file for your printer.
Confirm the Printer Settings and Finish the Configuration Process
Click "AddPrinter" to complete the printer setup process:
Incoming search terms:
- linux printers
- install printer on ubuntu 13 04
- HP print drivers for linux
- how to manual print to hp printer from linux
- ubuntu 12 04 lts printer drivers for hp deskjet 7500a
- ubuntu 13 04 printer drivers
- HP Linux Imaging and Printing
- linux hp scanner
- iso_psc@printing-solution com loc:ES
- install hp printer on ubuntu 13 10