This beta release includes images from not only the Ubuntu Desktop, Server, Cloud, and Core products, but also the Edubuntu, Kubuntu, Lubuntu, Ubuntu GNOME, UbuntuKylin, Ubuntu Studio and Xubuntu flavours, and the first official beta release of Ubuntu for phones.
The beta images are known to be reasonably free of showstopper CD build or installer bugs, while representing a very recent snapshot of 13.10 that should be representative of the features intended to ship with the final release expected on October 17th, 2013.
Download Ubuntu 13.10 Final Beta
The Final Beta images can be downloaded From Here
Ubuntu Desktops 13.04 to 13.10
You can easily upgrade over the network with the following procedure.
- Run the update-manager -d application from the Unity Dash or a command line
- In Update Manager, click the Settings... button, and enter your password to start the Software Sources application.
- Select the sub menu Updates from the Software Sources application.
- Confirm the "Notify me of a new Ubuntu version:" option is set to "For any new version", and change it if otherwise.
- Close the Software Sources application and return to Update Manager.
- In Update Manager, click the Check button to check for new updates.
- If there are any updates to install, use the Install Updates button to install them, and press Check again after that is complete.
- A message will appear informing you of the availability of the new release.
- Click Upgrade.
Follow the on-screen instructions.