* Direct searching, browsing, and downloading.
* Supports itunes-University login, to download students-and-staff-only media.
* Reveals the standard rss-podcast-feed of the itunes-podcasts, for use in any podcast software.
* Includes the option to set itself as default protocol handler, to go directly from the "loading itunes-U.." page to viewing with TunesViewer.
* Automatic podcast updates, auto-downloads and transfers -- This program isn't a general-purpose podcast manager, for that you can use gpodder or similar. (You can add podcasts to gpodder or other programs by running edit-Copy normal podcast, then pasting into the podcast software)
* iTunes Store -- This will not let you connect to iTunes store accounts or buy anything.
Install TunesViewer in Ubuntu
Download .deb package from here once you have .deb package install this by double clicking on it or run the following command from your terminal
sudo dpkg -i tunesviewer_0.6.deb
Open TunesViewer from Applications--->Internet--->Tunes Viewer
Once it opens you should see similar to the following screen here you can search
Incoming search terms:
- itunes u linux
- tunes viewer
- itunes u ubuntu
- itunes free podcasts linux
- tunesviewer ubuntu
- itunes u on linux
- itunes u for linux
- itunes university linux
- itunes for linux